I am always seeking collaborations with people and organizations who are committed to transforming learning, particularly through the use of evidence-based strategies, cognitive science, and retrieval practice. Please don't hesitate to get in touch about a new project, questions you have about cognitive science, or thoughts to share about education.
My areas of expertise include:
- K-12 Education: Professional development workshops, speaking engagements, webinars, and observations in schools
- Higher Education: Faculty and post-doc workshops, speaking engagements, and consultation with teaching centers
- Teaching: Courses for undergraduate and graduate students, including psychology and education policy
- Research: Experimental design, writing empirical and review papers, reviewing books and articles, and data mining
- Policy: Consultation on new or existing policy, policy analysis and research, and writing policy briefs
- Mentorship: Individual and group mentorship for undergraduates and graduate students on scholarships and fellowships, academic careers, and non-academic careers
My current and previous collaborations with the organizations below have included consulting, speaking, research, and professional development. I look forward to building relationships nationwide and worldwide. Let's transform learning. Together.